Walter J. Alvarez
Personal Injury Attorney
Attorney Walter J. Alvarez, Has dedicated his entire life to becoming one of the Nation’s most respected attorneys. He has spent the last 40 years dedicating himself to his clients and their loved ones.
Has over 40 years of experience as a personal injury and criminal defense attorney.
Has recovered more than $80,000,000 in Verdicts and settlements.
Has been the lead attorney on several significant cases, such as the Phen Phen Litigation and the Betal Steel explosion cases.
Has been an expert in trucking accidents, and auto accidents his entire career. If you have any questions, please give us a call at (219) 300-9045.
- Valparaiso University Law School, J.D.- 1973
Admitted to Practice Law
- Indiana Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Tax Court
- Million Dollar Advocates
- American bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Porter County Bar Association
Featured in the following:
- Indiana Jury Verdict Reporter
- USA Today
- Chicago Tribune
- Chicago Sun- Times
- Northwest Indiana Times
- Northwest Indiana Post-tribune
- Hammond Times