WALTER J. ALVAREZ
Attorney Walter J. Alvarez, Has dedicated his entire life to becoming one of the Nation’s most respected attorneys. He has spent the last 40 years dedicating himself to his clients and their loved ones.
Has over 40 years of experience as a personal injury and criminal defense attorney.
Has recovered more than $80,000,000 in Verdicts and settlements.
Has been the lead attorney on several significant cases, such as the Phen Phen Litigation and the Betal Steel explosion cases.
Has been an expert in trucking accidents, and auto accidents his entire career.
- Valparaiso University Law School, J.D.- 1973
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE LAW
- Indiana Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Tax Court
- Million Dollar Advocates
- American bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Porter County Bar Association
Featured in the following:
- Indiana Jury Verdict Reporter
- USA Today
- Chicago Tribune
- Chicago Sun- Times
- Northwest Indiana Times
- Northwest Indiana Post-tribune
- Hammond Times
CASES COVERED BY:
- CBS Chicago
- NBC Chicago
- ABC Chicago
- WGN Chicago
- FOX Chicago
- CLTV (Chicago Land Televsion)
VIDEOS OF WALTER J. ALVAREZ
Below find two short and informative videos of attorney Walter J. Alvarez. The first explains why individuals of Northwest Indiana go with Alvarez. The second showcases our commitment to you, the client, and why the Alvarez Law Office wants you to be a part of our family. If you’d like to speak with Walter J. Alvarez, do not hesitate to contact us today.