THEODORE L. STACY
Ted began practicing law as a staff attorney for the Chicago Legal Clinic concentrating in representing community environmental organizations. He was able to shut down the illegal City of Gary landfill for the people of Gary. In 1996, he began a solo law practice representing clients in personal injury, medical malpractice, nursing home, civil rights, and workers compensation cases.
He has obtained many six and seven figure recoveries for deserving clients. Ted is active in continuing legal education with an emphasis on trial presentation. He has partnered with the Alvarez Law Firm as counsel on numerous cases since 2011. Ted is an ex-Marine combat veteran and licensed private pilot.
- BA in Economics, University of Illinois, 1982
- Juris Doctor from Chicago Kent College of Law, 1994 (Member of 1993 Criminal Justice Trial Team)
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE LAW
- Indiana Supreme Court
- Illinois Supreme Court
- All Federal Courts in Indiana
- Northern and Southern Federal Court Districts, Illinois
- Western District of Wisconsin Federal Court
- Workers Compensation Practice in Indiana and Illinois
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice